top of page

Report a crime to a Police Officer

For Non-Emergencies call Dispatch at (360) 533-8765


Apply for a concealed pistol license (CPL)

You must go to the Police Department/Sheriff's Office in the city/county you reside in.

For Ocean Shores residents, you can pick up a paper application at the Police Department during business hours. For original CPL applicants an appointment to be fingerprinted will be required.  


The following costs are as listed:


Original- $49.25

Renewal: $32.00

Late Renewal: $42.00

Replacement: $10.00

Request a copy of a police report


To request a police report you can visit  OSGOV.COM, click on "Public Records Request Form" located at the bottom of the site. This will open a fillable PDF file. This can be submitted via fax at 360-289-2022, email at: or by mail to: Po Box 909. Ocean Shores, WA 98569.


You can also fill out  a paper copy in person at Ocean Shores PD during business hours.


Please note that all public records requests are subjected to the Public Records Act. Some information may be redacted to protect the privacy of citizens.

License/Register my dog or cat

Pet Licenses are available at the Police Department.

Please bring proof of their last rabies vaccination and spay/neuter if applicable. 

No barnyard animals or exotic pets

No more than 3 pets per household

Please see City Ordinance 6.04 pertaining to Animals at:!/OceanShores06/OceanShores0604.html#6.04

Find Municipal Codes for Ocean Shores


You can find the Municipal Codes on the city webpage or

bottom of page